Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to reality and 600 pictures later...



and wow, what a great time! :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

Love the sunkist look.

Marlene

Tam said...

looks like you had an amazing time!! Makes me want to go soo bad!

Leigh Penner said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see your pictures!

Eva said...

Ooh, nice!!! Can't wait to hear more! :)

Heather said...

you look so great. can't wait to see more pics. glad you are back.

valerie said...

you look so happy. and relaxed...and joyful... Love that. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Anonymous said...

Hey Neeter! hahaha... looks like you had a great time, and from what I hear from Bevin it was pretty awesome! Glad everything went well! I'd love to see all the rest of your 600 pictures!!

Marcy said...

Well well well... look at you in that strapless number!!! ;) Glad you had a great time. Welcome back to cold!

Greg and Tanya said...

Hi Anita!
I've been looking forward to opening your blog and seeing pictures and today they were on! Looks like tons of fun!!!

Greg and I are making plans for Costa Rica in March. Oh I can't wait for a tan!

Tanya :)