well, here's the start to the challenge to take a photo a day...Leigh informed me that this year was a leap year so if I can keep up...by December 31, 2008 I should have 366 pictures! :)
this is what I've got so far...
this is what I've got so far...
having friends down for supper...
celebrating Lucas's 7th birthday by going bowling and out for ice-cream!
playing outside on a beautiful day!
un-decorating the tree...
my new sister-in-law on her wedding day!
homemade pizza on a lazy Sunday at home...
just an "at-home" day with Jorja, on the boys first day back to school...she LOVES mommy's lipstick (mik-tik)!
4 comments:
Couldn't help but laugh at that photo of Jorja. :) So cute! Jonas loves my chapstick..good thing it's clear. ;)
great pictures! TFS!
Great pictures, Anita! I especially love the one of your ornaments!
haha, cute Jorja...maybe if she used a little liner?!
Post a Comment