Well, the boys are off to school. Jorja loves having them around to entertain her. She loves them...loves their stuff. And while they are getting ready to walk out the door she grabs their hat and a pair of gloves and sneaks away with them. She loves wearing their toque the most! Then, when I am trying to get a picture she comes at me. She wants the camera. It is so hard to get a good picture of her these days and so for now, I am trying to capture her doing what she does...being a little girl who is learning all about the world around her.
And so the rest of our weekend is pretty quiet. My friend
Leigh is coming over tonite and we are scrapbooking during the online crop at
MSS. I am hoping to get a few layouts done. Love the weekends. Love not having to rush the kids out the door in the morning (though I can't say I mind the quiet once they're gone)...
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Amen! (about not having to rush the kids out the door!) Looking forward to tonight!
I know what you mean trying to get a good picture at that age!! Have fun with Leigh tonight!
Jorja looks so big in those pictures!
Have fun scrapping tonight! I'm hoping to I get something done.
Post a Comment