with friends is always a good time! Bevin and I went out last night with friends that are practically family - supper and a movie. We had planned on going to Boston Pizza but when we got there, there was a notice on the door that they were closed for their Christmas party. So we drove to Winkler and thought we'd go to Getaways...they close at 2 p.m. on Sundays. So we went to the Golf Course...not a vehicle on the parking lot...and so we continued on. We decided on a casual supper at Twisters. So we ate, we talked, we went to Tim Horton's for a mocha before getting in line at the theatre. We decided to see Night at the Museum. We enjoyed it. Sat in the back row. Ate popcorn. Enjoyed a night out. (but I still can't figure out why half the restaurants are closed on a Sunday evening!!)
Thanks mom for watching the kids so that we could do this!!! :)
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sounds like a good time!
If nothing else, I'm sure McDonald's would have been open! ;) Sounds like a great time!
Dar & I went for coffee on Sunday night. First to Boston Pizza-- it was closed-- then to Rock's-- also closed, then to Dairy Queen where the sign was flipped to closed. People were walking in, though, so we went in-- they were actually open!
Glad you had a good evening out!
Post a Comment