Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So cool...

Here is my mom...teaching Jorja how to order from the Sears catalog! ;) They get to spend every Monday together when I work. Love the way they connect!


And I love the way my mom looks out for me too! She knows that I have been collecting a's for my studio...she bought me the "a" candle as a gift awhile back (it's too nice and so I've never burned it!) and just this week she brought me the big brown "a" and the wooden one (which I think I'll paint or cover in patterned paper!) She found them at the thrift store! Thanks Mom! I love them!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Love the "a"s! And so nice of your mom to pick them up for you!

Tam said...

Don't ya just love mom's. They're so great! And they make even better grandma's. ;)

Eva said...

Don't know what I'd do without my mom either! :)